How to Order
As a trade supplier, we only accept orders from those who have a trade account set up with us.
Retail: the general public
We have suppliers all over the country in England, Wales and Scotland.
If you are interested in designing and purchasing your own sign, you can find your local supplier by entering your postcode here.
Our Heritage Manager, Alison, spends most of her days out on the open road looking to meet potential suppliers who are interested in supplying our British, handmade signs in their premises.
The flexibitilty of the product is suitable for anyone and everyone as it's completely personalised and unique. We want to hear your ideas and make them a reality.
Interested in becoming a supplier?
Get in touch!
You can submit your details through any of the following options:
- Contact form
- Email our Heritage Manager: email@example.com
- Call our Customer Care team on 0114 273 1151
Simplistic ordering process
Once you have a trade account set up with us, the order process is very simple.
- Download our order form from the bottom of this page
- Send your order to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Customer Care team
What we need from you
To process an order, we need the following information:
- Personalisation - What the sign will read
- Size of sign - This may be determined by what the personalisation reads
- Background colour - Full description, for example Wednesday Blue
- Digit colour - Full description, for example Arctic White
- Holes - The amount of holes required, if any
- Digit size - The size of digit required
- Quantity - The amount you'd like to order of the personalised design. Remember, there is no minimum order if you just want one!
Benefits of becoming a supplier
- Quality, British handmade product - cannot be replicated anywhere in the UK
- No minimum order
- Drop ship service to all UK mainland addresses
- Products designed and personalised to suit your business
Orders are made and sent within 10 working days of receiving your order.
Delivery charges are automatically calculated based on the weight of the order. If the order value exceeds £50, the order will be sent via FedEx to guarantee your order is tracked and delivered safely.
If your order is going overseas, please contact our Customer Care team for postage and import charges.
Subjective humour and phrases that could cause offence
We want to ensure that anyone seeing our signs think they’re brilliant, both in quality and the message they show.
We realise that humour is very subjective and everyone is different at what may or may not cause them offence. To help us ensure that the 1894 Sign Co. brand is viewed in a positive light and does not cause offence, our team review requested sign phrases on receipt and we will only supply certain signs on receipt of a disclaimer from the stockist to accept all responsibility for any offence caused.
We hope this is a fair way of letting you show your sense of humour while minimising the possibility that members of the general public are offended.
Already a supplier of our product?
Make sure you follow or like our pages on social media to find out about our new products and ideas before any one else!